We believe that you bring with you unique skills and talent that can help improve and develop our work, whether you are a new graduate or a professional who wants to work for the government. We are actively seeking the best talent to join our organization.
Position Title : LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT OFFICER III (Contractual)
Division: Program Management and Technical Support Services Division
Salary Grade : 16 (P 38,150.00)
No. of Position/s : Five (5), under contractual appointment until December 31, 2022
Job Qualifications :
Education : Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the job
Experience : One (1) year of relevant experience
Training : Four (4) hours relevant training
Eligibility : CS Professional or Second Level Eligibility
Brief Description of the Position:
Two (2) System Developers
• Designs, develops, implements, modifies, maintains, and supports new or existing applications, systems, and websites of the Bureau;
• Analyzes functional and systems requirements, develops application and database architecture and design, and user interfaces;
• Validates data acquisition and output media/formats ;
• Conducts and monitors system quality testing and maintains program documentation;
• Evaluates new and improved software applications and programming technologies; and
• Ensures the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices.
Two (2) Graphic Designers
• Creates, designs and layouts IEC materials, infographics, presentations, and other media content using Canva, Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro) and/or other windows editing tools; and
• Creates and edits video clips for posting in social media platform
One (1) Technical Writer
• Researches, outlines, and writes reports, proposals, manuals, and other technical documents, as assigned
For the list of other vacancies in the DOLE, please visit this website for more details: https://www.dole.gov.ph/
- Application letter addressed to Director Curada indicating the position applied for and the item number.
- Duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) with latest passport size photo and thumbmark;
- Work Experience Sheet (Attachment to CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Copy of latest performance rating in the last rating period (for government employees);
- Copy of TOR, Diploma and Certificate of Eligibility (CSC or RA 1080); and
- Certificate of seminars/trainings attended (if applicable).
Only qualified applicants with complete requirements will be processed.
Deadline of Submission of Application: 26 September 2022